Skip to main content


Need help figuring out which classes to take for your Film Studies Concentration? Here’s a list of upcoming classes and the different concentration requirements they fulfill. Remember that at least six of the ten courses required for the major must be 200-level or higher, at least two ENGL and CMPL courses must be writing-intensive (300-level), and one must be research intensive (400-level or above)

If you are following the Film Studies Major Concentration, here are Fall 23 courses that will meet certain requirements (coming soon):


Survey II

Writing Intensive

Research Intensive